See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My daughter was recently married at this venue. I highly recommend it. The setting and facility were beautifully decorated for the holidays. We had family staying in all rooms of the resort. The customer service from the event planner to the front desk attendants and all wait staff was excellent. My daughter chose to use some of the vendors recommended by the facility and was very pleased with the results. The facility staff work very efficiently with the recommended vendors which makes the event flow very smoothly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Andrew G, Manager at Atkinson Resort & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Atkinson Resort & Country Club. We are very happy that you had such a great experience celebrating your daughter's wedding! Congratulations to everyone.

Atkinson Resort & Country Club

Reviewed 27 September 2016

My wife and I, and another couple, purchased a golf package for one night and one round to conclude a 4 day/round golf mini-vacation. I have to say that the accommodations were very nice. The room was spacious and had all the amenities that you would expect. The staff at check-in/out were very pleasant and accommodating. We had dinner at the bar, it was very well prepared and well served, maybe a little on the expensive side. Drinks were very well made and sizable. The golf course was great, no boring up and down holes, very nice and picturesque. The greens were very tricky as expected. Lunch after golf was very pleasant and on their patio. The only complaint we had was that we played 14 holes before we saw a beverage cart, the snack bar on the turn was closed and you could not buy a drink/beer at the turn at the resorts, "Cartside Cafe". For a golf venue of this caliber, that was just plain bad business. We were not pleased with this aspect. I really feel that they need to rethink this. Overall, besides playing golf for several hours without the expected luxury of being able to purchase refreshments on the course, we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Try to get a balcony room overlooking the 18th hole.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Have worked in the airline industry for many years , I have to say that the room was spotless, bedspreads and sheets clean and crisp , has to be one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed! For that they get 5 stars!....Food is good but unfortunately, wait staff needs help......

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016

I can't thank the staff at the ACC for giving me my dream wedding reception. From the reservation of the date to the exciting day it all came off beautifully. Every step of the way they guided us so that the timing, vendors, bar and brunch service were orchastrated perfectly. The impressive part is that because they do weddings so perfectly, you as a bride can relax and enjoy your own wedding day. In addition the room looked absolutely gorgeous.

Room Tip: We didn't stay there, since this a boutique type of property I'm sure the rooms are all beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Andrew G, Manager at Atkinson Resort & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review the Atkinson Resort & Country Club. We are very happy that you had such a great experience and could enjoy your wedding day! It was our pleasure to help make your fairy tale dream wedding come true!

Congratulations!

Atkinson Resort & Country Club

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We often dine here with family & friends and have never been disappointed. Our experience with wait staff has been without issue. Perhaps because they know us as regulars, but we never heard any other tables complaining. Great selection of meals to choose from, we prefer the lunch menu as it's not so crowded at that time.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple