“Love the pizza!”

Atkinson House Of Pizza
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Atkinson
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is my son's new favorite spot for cheese pizza. It is very good and consistent. They have excellent french fries too. 4 stars because I didn't really care for the steak and cheese.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have never had a bad sub or pizza here. The food is very good. No other place in town for casual food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Atkinson pizza is the best around. We have been trying to find a good pizzs place since moving to NH. Finally we hit the jackpot. Although we asked to have it bricked, meaning taking the pizza out of the pan and placing in the oven so the bottom and crust get super crispy. We were told that they cook all pizza in a brick oven. I watched them take it out of oven in the pan and box it up. Othet than that its the best. Im sure if I explained what I wanted they would have done it.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I love this place! It is conveniently located right off Rte 11; it is very attractive; most of all everything I have ever ordered has been top quality and delicious! Service is fast and friendly with a good variety of choices. There is a large fireplace with comfy couches as well as tables and chairs also for eating there. It is pleasant to eat there with friends. It also convenient to take out pizza, dinners, sandwiches, salads. Thank you Atkinson House of Pizza!!!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The roast beef here reminds me of my younger days growing up in Boston, stopping at Riley's Roast Beef, an iconic sandwich shop where almost everyone came just for the roast beef, shaved so thin, piled so high with onion rings and fries. Atkinson House of Pizza duplicates this right down to the perfect barbecue sauce, pungent, sweet and spicy.