Lowest prices for your stay
US$188
SAVE US$65
PricelineUS$187
Booking.comUS$188
getaroom.comUS$232
All reviews close to the airport sushi delicious food excellent service business trip enjoyed my stay brunch friday bahrain eman lagoon event band poolside kindness mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

On all accounts this hotel delivers a fantastic experience. The Silks restaurant is a hidden treasure. A relaxing, delicious evening with superb service. Shinto and Tutul made the evening even more of a pleasant dining event if that was even possible. Every wish was accommodated throughout the Monday evening seafood spectacular. Beautifully presented and prepared. Thank you again for the fantastic dining experience. I can’t wait to come back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Pasquale Baiguera, Owner at Movenpick Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback with us! We are proud to read such a comment and that we met your expectation. We also appreciate your kind words about our staff and services.
We can't wait to welcoming you back again.

Communications and Brand Manger

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Since years we used to attend the Friday brunch in hotel but recently we experience it as on table brunch due to Current Covid-19 restrictions circumstances, we found the same frinedly atmosphere like old days with many of delicious food varities and bevirages , staff are very friendly and always trying to satsify the guests , specially Mr.Madan

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our Friday brunch and staff friendliness. we will definitely share your compliment to the staff, especially to Madan.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Best brunch in bahrain, the food was amazing, music and stuff were great.
Best friday brunch in bahrain

The prices were reasonable and the dj was amazing. Out door setting also great.

And the manager was really kind and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2021
Pasquale Baiguera, Owner at Movenpick Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Naheeld,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback about our Friday Brunch. We are so proud to hear that we serve the best Brunch in Bahrain and we can't wait to welcoming you back again and impress you with our services.

Looking forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

It’s an absolute pleasure to stay in this amazing urban resort. We enjoyed a lot with our afternoon snacks at the pool deck and the dinner in the garden. The hotel room is very new and quite spacious. All hotel service is great. I would like to thank to Mr. Eman, Mr. Andrey and Mr Mina for their great service. We will definitely come back to this great place.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our facilities and services and we appreciate your kind words about the staff, specially Andrey, Mina and Eman.

We can’t wait to welcoming you back again and impress you with our services.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I have never felt more dissatisfied in a meal/Bahrain Brunch.
Prior to COVID changing the way Movenpick and the county conducts business, I was a Friday brunch regular, coming back and inviting new-comers to Bahrain to experience the best in world class food and service.
This was my first brunch since since early 2020 and fully immunized I returned to my favorite brunch with a group of friends.
I was disappointed and embarrassed for encouraging my friends to invest their time and BHD with my stories of this venues past glory/service.
The wait staff was very professional but they were under staffed to the point where I was served my dessert before my main course and others in my group went hours between appetizers and their main course. They Received their main course only as the music and brunch had ended. The shift manager apologized and gave us his card, but the usual value of this event was not there today due to the extreme wait between courses and drink refills.
Today’s brunch reminded me of being a customer on a certain Gordon Ramsey reality show as we waited an uncomfortable amount of time between courses and refills.
The food when we received them was great. Again the wait staff was very professional and attentive but they were really understaffed not equipped to deal with the amount of guest today in the the most timely manner.
I recommend either increasing the staff or decreasing the reservations so that they can focus on the indoor and poolside customers.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pasquale Baiguera, Owner at Movenpick Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We truly apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your brunch and we will definitely look into your feedback and rest assure we are working hard to deliver the best quality and services to our valued guests.

Once again e apologize and we hope you give us another chance to impress you with our services.