Lowest prices for your stay
US$167
SAVE US$51
Hotels.comUS$160
TravelocityUS$160
getaroom.comUS$186
All reviews close to the airport sushi delicious food excellent service business trip enjoyed my stay brunch friday bahrain eman lagoon event band poolside kindness mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I have never felt more dissatisfied in a meal/Bahrain Brunch.
Prior to COVID changing the way Movenpick and the county conducts business, I was a Friday brunch regular, coming back and inviting new-comers to Bahrain to experience the best in world class food and service.
This was my first brunch since since early 2020 and fully immunized I returned to my favorite brunch with a group of friends.
I was disappointed and embarrassed for encouraging my friends to invest their time and BHD with my stories of this venues past glory/service.
The wait staff was very professional but they were under staffed to the point where I was served my dessert before my main course and others in my group went hours between appetizers and their main course. They Received their main course only as the music and brunch had ended. The shift manager apologized and gave us his card, but the usual value of this event was not there today due to the extreme wait between courses and drink refills.
Today’s brunch reminded me of being a customer on a certain Gordon Ramsey reality show as we waited an uncomfortable amount of time between courses and refills.
The food when we received them was great. Again the wait staff was very professional and attentive but they were really understaffed not equipped to deal with the amount of guest today in the the most timely manner.
I recommend either increasing the staff or decreasing the reservations so that they can focus on the indoor and poolside customers.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pasquale Baiguera, Owner at Movenpick Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We truly apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your brunch and we will definitely look into your feedback and rest assure we are working hard to deliver the best quality and services to our valued guests.

Once again e apologize and we hope you give us another chance to impress you with our services.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Our 5 day stay was absolutely amazing. After being away from Bahrain for a year, my husband and I felt as though we were returning home.
From the welcome at the Check In desk, the scrumptious breakfast every morning, friendly staff (wish I could name them) and carefully sanitized areas. Thank you to everyone that treated us so special. Continue the fantastic work and service you All provide. See you again soon, you're truly the best. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in The Kingdom. Glynda and Richard Palmer

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pasquale Baiguera, Owner at Movenpick Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Dear Palmer,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mövenpick Bahrain.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. We also appreciate your kind words about our staff.

Reviewed 15 March 2021

As always excellent service, Kathrina,, Andrey impeccable and the management team always welcoming. Food and drink served promptly and with a smile, even from behind a mask. Great day and hope to have many more.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pasquale Baiguera, Owner at Movenpick Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review of our Friday Brunch.
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our brunch specialties and the drinks. Also, we appreciate your kind words about our staff, especially Katherina and Andrey. We also would like to recommend you the Flaming Thursday dinner and Monday's Seafood Night. We are sure you will enjoy the food and ambiance.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Regards,

Communications and brand manger

Reviewed 13 March 2021

We ended up stopping in for a spot of lunch and drinks on a whim and were really happy we did!

The food was delicious and the cocktails were perfect, while Tuhul took excellent care of us.

The pool setting is lovely and a perfect place to relax. We are already planning our next visit - this time with friends!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pasquale Baiguera, Owner at Movenpick Hotel Bahrain, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2021

Dear Lynn,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your visit at the Mövenpick Bahrain.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and we will share your praise to Tuthul.

Reviewed 13 March 2021

Fresh, clean hotel, great staff, very attentive. bit restricted because of covid, but very good nonetheless. good food. additional marks for following up with me when I tested positive for covid (asymptomatic) and had to undergo isolation at another venue. That is class.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear James,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and we are delighted to know that you had a great experience with us!