“not good anymore”

Add it.
Cafe Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

This place used to be awesome but since ownership changed unfortunately it is going downhill. Bunch of us went there for the pizza special which they still have, but the pizzas were pretty brutal. Mine had no sauce it was just a flaky mess. Friendly server and clean interior still but I'm bummed out that the food quality has deteriorated

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank RAPTORSHARK

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant on June 15th on father's day for breakfast. We waited an hour for food and by time we got our food it was cold and not everyone received everything they had order. Service and food was awful. Will not be returning for another visit and will not recommend them to anybody.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went to Café Arnold on June 15, 2014, Fathers Day for breakfast. Waited a hour for our food and we finally got it, the food was cold. Butter would not even melt on our pancakes. Some people in our party didn't get all the food they ordered. This was our first trip to Café Arnold and we will NOT go back. Terrible restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!! Would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank Lester B
Reviewed 1 June 2014

My husband, I and another couple had dinner there last night. We didn't realize that the ownership had changed. I ordered onion soup. The soup came to the table smelling of smoke because all the onions in the soup were burnt black. I returned the soup and they brought me tomato basil soup. Well that soup was water with chunks of tomatoes without any basil flavor or seasoning.

Our friend ordered the ravioli ($14.95). The ravioli alone were good. However, the sauce resembled a thick chili. It was overcooked with a burnt and tin taste. The order of a simple reuben sandwich was stacked with chopped corned beef similar to what you'd use for corn beef hash. The side of slaw was simply cabbage cut into large salad chunks with mayo dressing. After the complaint about the ravioli, the owner took off one half the price of the ravioli dish.

Three bright spots -- 1) the young woman who served us was great. She tried so hard to make up for the poor food; 2) the wings were good; 3) the fried jalapenos were great.

Date of visit: May 2014
1  Thank higgins08
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had read where the ownership had changed in the local paper. Great Service. The chicken Marsala was great. I now have a new place to stop on Mondays after work. My husband loved the fish tacos.

Date of visit: March 2014