“Was great for bar food”
Review of Cafe Arnold - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We starting going here when they first opened and loved it. Their specials made it even better. But as time went on so did the service. If you are a non smoker and dont want to smell it, then dont go here.
What a shame this place is slipping.

3  Thank xpurt

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The best fish tacos I've had in St. Louis. Great specials on pizza. They just put in a cool gas fire pit on the outdoor patio (where smoking is allowed) and you can watch sports on the flat-screen TVs. Sometimes they close too early on weeknights and I get the feeling the staff are ready to leave before I am, as there aren't many customers.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

They have great specials all week long - The weekend breakfast with bloody mary bar is great & I believe they are going non-smoking in both sections. I recommend the Monday Family deal & the breakfast pizza. Also the menu has creative local nicknames for all the menu items.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

recommended by our hotel staff, this was my favorite meal in the st louis area--fantastic toasted ravioli and main courses, top notch, friendly service--wish I had one back in WI!

Reviewed 6 December 2011

The toasted ravoili was great and entree was excellent.