Econo Lodge(Gaylord)
EconoLodge
US$81
Valu Stay Inn(Le Sueur)
US$59
HomeTown Inn & Suites(Belle Plaine)
US$94
US$89
Priceline
US$102
US$113
Viking Jr. Motel(Saint Peter)
US$61
US$77
US$75
US$121
US$118
US$88
US$86
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2007

The motel has new manegement. It is now being run much better.
I stayed there last weekend and it is nice simple budget motel. It is cheap, clean and person was very friendly.
I am writing this positive reveiw because the person thier jump started my car and would not accept any money for doing it, so I figured that this is the least I can do.
Bruce

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 21 August 2006

I made reservations in person last Sept 20, 2005 for 3 rooms for this past Saturday August 19, 2006 (150th anniversary of the towns founding) I did recheck my reservation this pass June 8, 2006, when I was passing thru Arlington and was assured everything was in order according to the clerk working that day. Later I was told she was let go. I did call this past week August 15, 2006 and was told we had no rooms. the reason being a wedding party was booked. The person I talked to had a very "I really do not care" attitude. This is a small motel in a small town, one would think you would be treated better. The next town Gaylord, MN (7 miles) has a nice motel the Gold Leaf Inn & Suites they were happy to take care of our needs. My reccomendation by pass the Arlington Motel in Arlington, MN.

5  Thank WAIDMANNSLUST