“Great find”

Nutmeg Brewhouse
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Arden Hills
Price range: US$10 - US$17
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place for lunch today. I don't usually like restaurants in strip mall, but for this place I'll make an exception. First of all there are tons of gluten free options. There are so many yummy items on the menu. We had wings- omg they were awesome. Lentil soup, great flavor and not too salty. Street tacos were fabulous! I don't drink beer, but my hubby does and he liked the beer. Nice wine selection. I don't love the ambiance but the the food makes up for it. Good addition to the neighborhood. I'll be back bc there are many more things I want to try! Please frequent this place bc I want it to stay!

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Food is excellent!
Service is slow and not the friendliest, but attentive.
The food and beer options are wonderful, what a fantastic addition to the area! Love that it's so close to our house!

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Thanks to craftapped we decided to try Nutmeg, it was the best meal at a restaurant in long time. It is not a large menu but has something for everyone ranging from a burger to fish and chips to Asian and Indian inspired dishes. The pound cake for desert was fantastic. The beers were pretty good, most were a little hoppy for my taste but the dark and mild and porter were great. Get there early because it is a small place and fills up quickly.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We were very pleasantly surprised when we tried out Nutmeg a couple of days ago. We have been looking for a nice brewpub in the north metro but have not had success. This surpassed all of our expectations. The beer menu was very diverse and the waitress was kind of enough to let us sampe a variety. They were all excellent and this place does all the classic beer varieties very well and at a reasonable price. The food was the really big surprise. Both of our meals were really wonderful and even artfully presented. The service was also excellent. This place really hit and all levels and we will be back a lot.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

First of what I hope will be many visits to this great new local spot! Everything was great - atmosphere staff food and of course the beers!!! We had the fish tacos and fish and chips, both were very good! See you again soon!