“Mmmm Umami ”
Review of Umami Bowl

Umami Bowl
Ranked #18 of 77 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Have been here several times now. And every time it doesn't disappoint. Very good Pho, one of the best I've had. Very flavorful and filling! Service is fast and friendly. Very clean and updated restaurant.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This is our 2nd time here.
They offer fresh food fast.
We have had the drunken noodles, pad Thai, lo mein, pho and bubble tea.
We have been happy with everything we have tried.
They offer gluten free, spicy and heart healthy options. They also indicate if the dish contains peanuts.
The employee was attentive, checking on us a couple of times during our visit to see if everything tasted good and if we needed anything.
We will be coming back.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I love their pho! Spring rolls are also excellent. Clean environment and friendly staff. Now I'm hungry so heading there! Ordering on line for pick up! YUM!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This place is great. Food is excellent and the restaurant itself is well decorated and clean.

I've had the Pho and several of the wok dishes and they are all great.

This is a nice change of pace from the 'normal' Chinese and Asian restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Super fresh ingredients. Perfectly blended. Deep menu. Thoughtful servers. Clean surroundings. I'd even take my mother here!