See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The check in process was excruciating. The clerk complained that I was checking in when she had just gotten there and she hadn't even counted the till yet. I paid for 2 adults and my fiance hadn't shown up yet and it was a nightmare to convince them I needed 2 key cards. Upon arrival into my room there were red splatters on the wall, and a huge crusty brown stain on the side of the box spring. I decided since I was here to officiate my friends wedding, I would suck it up and deal with the atrocious state of the room.

At 1am I moved my nightstand closer to my bed and a crackpipe rolled out from under it. YES, A CRACK PIPE. At this point I was traumatized. When I went down to the desk to ask for a new room the woman behind the desk refused me. I had reserved a smoking room because it was the only room available for 2 consecutive evenings. She told me because (and I quote) "You are a smoker, I can't switch you to a non-smoking room." I told her I am not a smoker.

I explained I booked the only room I could where I wouldn't have to move all of my things at 11am the busy day of the wedding. She rudely still refused and said my only option was to check out immediately for a full refund. I told her I would need some time to find other accommodations as it was after 1 in the morning. After an argument I negotiated for her to give me 10 minutes. I made her come up to my room and remove the pipe while I packed frantically and called a hotel up the road.

I severely regret not calling the police, as this was severely disturbing. The woman did not once apologize and was very accusatory. She acted like this was my fault. I was and remain seriously shaken. This is THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. Do NOT STAY HERE EVER.

A sleeping bag in the parking lot would have been a more pleasant experience. At least I wouldn't have had to deal with the entire tragedy that is this establishment.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank kelseyk398
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

NO ,, from the time we got here , but had to stay with crew . We needed plugs to plug in our trucks .. only 2 worked on outside perimeter of parking spots . Kinda inconvenient when they say they have some and none work . They charge 30 a night per dog ! That's crazy . No coffee pot , no microwave . Still 89 a night these are crazy prices , for OLD stays . For 10-20 more stay in updated newer, cleaner , and coffee pot , AND WILL have a pool . AC/ heat barely worked in 108 .closet rack is way unlevel .. but it works .. just people need to know . Not a good stay for money it's a 50-60 a night at most .. AND most of ALL this SHOWED up TOO. It's always questionable when you have five cars in the parking lot packed full of books and VHS movies?

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Rooms are big and spaceous commpared to other hotels I stayed in, and usually equipped with a TV. Bathrooms were neat and tidy, albeit a bit small.
Breakfast is availabe in the lounge for free, as well as a microwave. Plastic cutlery and napkins are available round the clock, if you prefer to eat in your room etc.
Staff was polite and helpful - my AC happened to break due to bad luck, and when informed, staff moved me to a better room without extra charge.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Looking for an inexpensive hotel in Anoka, MN skip this one. Two separate rooms because they couldn't accommodate me in the same room. Both the bath and hand basin drained very poorly. I opened the window for some fresh air and ran out for about an hour only to find upon my return that maintenance guy doing some cleaning decided to remove his sneakers and place them on the ledge outside the open window to my room. Sunday when I was due to check out and called the front desk to ask for an extended check out I was informed that they would give me an extra 15 minutes or else they would have to charge me $10 per hour. The better hotel choice would be the AmericInn about 3 miles down the road for about the same cost, a cleaner more modern hotel that is in a much nicer location and convenient to restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I needed to travel at the last minute, so booked a night at this place. When I arrived late, they "did not have my reservation". I provided the confirmation e-mail, but it did me no good. I was told that only one room was left, and it was over 50% more expensive than my reservation. They would not do anything to accommodate me, and I was told to take it or leave it.

I left it, and I will never go back.

Room Tip: To Pick a good room, find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business