Super 8 Alexandria MN
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Skyline Motel(Alexandria)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againconvenient locationthe breakfast areain townother guestsfree breakfastdebmotelbedsreclinermnsurgerypopcorntargetperkinsfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Steve G, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria MN, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We had an awesome stay! The staff is very friendly, very helpful and smiling. The rooms were clean and had all the accommodations. The WiFi worked great- I take online classes and my son and husband each were streaming Netflix. I took a quiz while they each watched separate shows, all three of us on different devices, and there were no issues. The breakfast is yummy! My son loved the muffins! It is quiet--We did not see a lot of other guests during our stay. Target, Walmart, and lots of fast food chains are within walking distance. I didn't even mention all this for under $70 a night! If you are going to stay in Alexandria, stay at the Super 8!

Room Tip: Room 216 is the south east corner. It is the biggest.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Steve G, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria MN, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Courtney, thank you for your nice review.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

This Super 8 is a very good value. No frills, but none expected either. Friendly staff & it was very quiet. We would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Steve G, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria MN, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Thank You for your nice review, we pride ourselves on our customer service and we hope to see you on your next trip
through Alexandria.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I spend around 200 nights a year in hotel rooms, this hotel was ok, I would not go back, the bathroom was not conforming to my standards. I like a very clean floor, bathtub and toilet, I think the cleaning crew should sit on the toilet and look around to see what the paying customer sees when spending time on the toilet. Also it's very important to know that a person won't get foot fungus when walking barefoot in the bathroom. I wouldn't be barefoot in this room. The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice. The breakfast was a bust. Not much to pick from.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Steve G, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria MN, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Darren, sorry your room was not cleaned properly, I will look into it. and I'm surprised you didn't find what you were looking for on or breakfast.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Steve G, General Manager at Super 8 Alexandria MN, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018