“Be ready to walk a LOT”

Albertville Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Find impressive savings at Adidas, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, Gymboree, Kenneth Cole, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more. Albertville Premium Outlets are located between Minneapolis and St. Cloud.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 August 2017

A whole variety of many stores. The only problem is tons of people and whole other section across road. Also no turn signal on stop light makes leaving an adventure. Found some bargains so it was worth while. Good food across street.
See DmichaelsB's review.

"twin cities"
"lambertville"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit and we were very fortunate to find some good back to school deals. Good variety of stores.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have stopped at the outlet mall a number of times on trips to the Cities. I have grandchildren for whom I shop, so my mainstays are Carters and Gymboree. I can't say that I have found any great bargains - nothing that I could not get waiting for a sale at a department store - but it is a break in driving, and a convenient stop.

The one thing I detest about the mall is the bathrooms. First, they are not easy to find. It took me a few times there to even realize that there were bathrooms. Second, they are tucked down a long hallway past vending machines and arcade games. My stops were usually in the evenings, and I felt very unsafe having to stop in such a remote, enclosed location, and then have to walk past several hiding places to reach the restroom. I felt very vulnerable. The restroom location may be fine when the malls are bustling with people, but whenever I have been there, they have been very slow. Also, it would be nice to have more restaurants right within the mail.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Visit here yearly, much more pleasant during week days. Parking easier. Would be convenient if there were better options for dining at the outlet mall.