“Freaked out by bathrooms”

Albertville Premium Outlets
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Find impressive savings at Adidas, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, Gymboree, Kenneth Cole, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more. Albertville Premium Outlets are located between Minneapolis and St. Cloud.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I have stopped at the outlet mall a number of times on trips to the Cities. I have grandchildren for whom I shop, so my mainstays are Carters and Gymboree. I can't say that I have found any great bargains - nothing that I could not get waiting for a sale at a department store - but it is a break in driving, and a convenient stop.

The one thing I detest about the mall is the bathrooms. First, they are not easy to find. It took me a few times there to even realize that there were bathrooms. Second, they are tucked down a long hallway past vending machines and arcade games. My stops were usually in the evenings, and I felt very unsafe having to stop in such a remote, enclosed location, and then have to walk past several hiding places to reach the restroom. I felt very vulnerable. The restroom location may be fine when the malls are bustling with people, but whenever I have been there, they have been very slow. Also, it would be nice to have more restaurants right within the mail.

Date of experience: July 2017
in 9 reviews
"ugg"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Visit here yearly, much more pleasant during week days. Parking easier. Would be convenient if there were better options for dining at the outlet mall.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Come and spend the day! Great deals especially at the end of the seasons. Everything in one area. Great!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were just passing through Minneapolis on our wa!y to Chicago, but we would not even dream of missing the outlets in Albertville! Neither my husband nor I usually get too excited about shopping, but we always find something there, and this visit was no exception. Besides, to get there you have a beautiful drive through the land of trees and lakes. What's not to love?!

Date of experience: September 2016
Simon-Malls, Manager at Albertville Premium Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Hi Pamehla, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Albertville Premium Outlets. We're happy we could meet your expectations and more! We hope you had a wonderful trip to Chicago and we look forward to your return. Have a fantastic day!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I've been to a lot of outlet malls but this one was a bit different than I've seen before. One section of the mall is located on the north side of the road, this would be the smaller portion of the mall. The southern area of the mall is definitely the larger section of the mall, where more of the action is located, and some construction as well. The stores were typical of an outlet mall. The location of the mall its self was a bit difficult to get to, probably won't return for another visit.

Date of experience: June 2017