All reviewsoutlet mallgreat lakes crossingstayed heremarriott chainfull kitchenfront desknewer propertyroom was sparkling cleangreat place to staywaffle makerguest roomsparking lotfree appetizercloset spacestove topthanksgiving weekendbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed 17 April 2016

Great place to stay, Greta took great care and was so pleasant and kind. This is what costumer service is all about. highly recommend, everything was clean and comfortable. beds nice and comfortable sitting area nice. safe area , yes i would stay again

Room Tip: 3rd floor apartment wonderful
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Greta M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Greta was super happy about your comments.

Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Tyler Baker

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Upon checking into the room we immediately left because we had tickets to the aquarium and had to be there at a certain time...we got back a few hours later,upon arriving we decided to grab a frozen pizza from the front desk area,where we stopped to pay for it. I had my two year old with me and so I put the pizza in my purse on the counter to be able to carry it better and the front desk person proceeded to take the pizza OUT OF MY PURSE and said there was an issue with the card, I gave her a different one and it was paid for. (In my haste I had given her a recently expired card). But to reach into someones purse is completely unacceptable. After that we went to the room, and my toddler ate the pizza. We decided to go to the pool-of which my kids were excited about,so they jumped a few times. Two seconds later I get a call from the front desk to ask me if anyone was jumping in the room....which I did not appreciate. It was around 6:30 pm and there shouldn't have been any issue with a few noises. So we proceeded to the pool, which was absolutely disgusting-the floor was complete mud, with GOBS of hair all over,there weren't any towels, the pool itself was murky,with an overuse of chlorine, and lots of things floating in it like dirt,and possibly things best kept unsaid. So with these 3 issues happening back to back in the matter of the hour we were there we decided to leave. Upon checking out we were charged more than quoted for things like a 'mall surcharge' and more taxes. Taxes were already included in the price that I had booked for the night before. BEWARE! Management is able to treat you however they please and customer services lets them,

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank brandi1889
Greta M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent trip to our hotel. I would like to apologize that you did not have a good experience at our hotel. I am disappointed to hear this, as we certainly aim to ensure every guest has a wonderful experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

There was a problem with my reservation, but before I even knew there was an issue, the employee helping me began working on upgrading our room to apologize for the reservation mishap. We ended up in an even better room for the same price! The staff was very friendly, the room was clean and comfortable. This hotel was very convenient for our plans of seeing a concert at The Palace of Auburn Hills and then shopping at Great Lakes Crossing the next day. I was definitely satisfied and would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Greta M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

We look forward to accommodating you again in the future. The staff is happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We appreciate you sharing your feedback of the hotel with Trip Advisor.

Greta M

Reviewed 7 April 2016

This is a nice, clean hotel. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and modern. The beds and furniture were not stained and everything was in good shape. They could use more seating at breakfast and there is no hot tub in the pool area, but overall a nice experience.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Greta M, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel, we are looking for more ways to add seating at breakfast. We hope to see you next time you are in the area for work or shopping!

Greta

Reviewed 8 March 2016

My husband and I stayed 1 night when traveling during a snow storm. We needed a handicap room which was very clean, quiet and cozy. Greta at the front desk was helpful and pleasant. The morning desk clerk even shoveled a path for my husband with his walker. The staff here went above and beyond to make us comfortable. They sell lots of snacks in the lobby and have a very substantial free breakfast in the morning. Would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Greta M, Manager at TownePlace Suites Detroit Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at the TownePlace Suites Detroit Auburn Hills.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites Detroit Auburn Hills and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Auburn Hills.

Greta