All reviewsfront deskpool and hot tubwaffleschoose this hotelchecking inrooms are cleanthe breakfast areaexcellent customer servicegreat place to staysamcameronconcertabedpalacejetsmisofa
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Convenient location and friendly staff - especially Dominic at the front desk! Right off the highway, close to the best fast food breakfast (McDonald's, obviously). The rooms were clean and well-maintained.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We were helped by Dominic on our business stay during August. Definitely a great guy who hooked us up with a sweet room. We were looking for a single stay instead of a double bed with a lake view and he gave us a great deal for one much nicer! Would come again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I chose the King option (non-suite) and it was perfect. Had an extra chair and sofa for comfort while reading/watching TV in the evenings. The staff was excellent. Steven behind the counter and his manager Cameron went all out to ensure I could get a room on my next stay.

I normally only eat the cereal, but they did have a good selection of hot food. And the ubiquitous waffles. Enough variety to please all family members.

Room Tip: Choose the third floor to avoid overhead renters. And the king option gives you more space in your room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Love love love this hotel! It is always impeccably clean and service driven. As we are somewhat frequent yes, we are greeted by name and warmly welcomed. The entire staff is wonderful but for us, Abed stands out! He makes not only my husband and I, but our grandson feel so special. He remembers him by name. Remarkable. The breakfast is always hot and well stocked, which is a big plus. These are all reasons why we continue to return. Thanks again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I travel to Auburn Hills once a month and the Comfort Suites Hotel is convenient and exactly what I need. I have stayed here quite a few times over the past 5 years and the staff is very polite including Dominic at the front desk providing elite check in service.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business