All reviews front desk pool and hot tub waffles choose this hotel checking in rooms are clean the breakfast area excellent customer service great place to stay sam cameron concert abed palace jets mi sofa
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

AUSTIN & Dom I really enjoyed the service by this to guys always took there time to help me with anything I needed, if there was something wrong they helped me out!! My room was in great shape and breakfast is ok being away from home!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2018

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights, as we were away on a shopping trip. The motel is perfectly located, with Great Lakes Crossing less than 10 min away and much more shopping in the surrounding area. Dominic at the front desk greeted us in a friendly manner and gave us a 3rd floor room with a balcony overlooking the little lake. He suggested a restaurant just down the road for our supper where we also got 10% off. It was amazing! Our room was very clean and spacious with comfy beds and pillows. The breakfast was just ok but wouldn't stop me from staying here again. It's the perfect choice for convenience and hospitality! The price is great too!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Dominic was the first face we saw walking into comfort suites. With incredible ease he made us feel welcomed! Thank you! As we asked questions about the amenities of this hotel he answered each with a smile on his face. The cleanliness of our room was exceptional, everything was stocked and we were able to enjoy the pool/hot tub (which were clean)!!! We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast the next morning which was stocked promptly as items became scarce. Thank you comfort suites for helping our family getaway be a memorable one!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this location with my family. The hotel and pool area were nice and clean, a very relaxing and family friendly environment. The clerk Dominic was very helpful and made all of us feel very welcomed. Will be staying anytime im in Auburn Hills. Thank You!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for a leisure trip. It was clean and spacious. Location to the Outlet Mall was perfect. Check in was fast and easy with Dom K. Breakfast was good. The kids love the waffle maker. Will stay here again when we visit.