All reviews basketball court bedroom suite full kitchen own bathroom great place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful outdoor pool shopping trip waffles an extended stay living area front desk staff rooms are spacious fresh fruit fitness room hot breakfast excellent customer service
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Travelling for business, this was my first time staying at a Sonesta. I had never heard of the brand, but was impressed by their good service and fresh new approach. This hotel was a very good value. Nice big suite, free internet and a hot breakfast included in a reasonable rate. The rooms are not fancy, not a luxury hotel by any measure, but they are very functional and well equipped.

Room Tip: Choose the top floor to avoid noise from rooms above
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of Sonesta ES Suites. We are happy to see that your first time staying here was a great one! Our team prides ourselves on our service and what we have to offer. We hope you are able to come stay at Sonesta ES Suites again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We received a warm welcome at check-in and found the room to be very nice. I liked the idea of having dispensers for shampoo etc. in the shower. Wished there was a selection of pillows. There was only one kind, the fiberfill type, which I personally find uncomfortable.The breakfast presentation was inviting, although the food items were of about average quality. The dining area was very spacious.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you so much for your honest review of Sonesta ES Suites. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your stay here, as well as our amenities and renovations. We can't wait to welcome you back to Auburn Hills again in the near future!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I am really in awe of this hotels staff- Not only do they accommodate you in checking in early & im not talking about 1 or 2 hours, my room was ready at 830am— tho i was still out of state but the point is that the staff goes above and beyond for their guests!! I stayed one night and reserved a studio and once i checked in at front desk with Felicia, she told me I received a complementary upgrade!!!! Whaaat!!!!!! Yes, I walked into a one bedroom and it was one of the larger one bedrooms— i was beyond grateful... I never win anything and certainly am not given anything but I can no longer say that due to the Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills location. This is now my Hotel, I am a loyal guest and will continue to stay there. I highly recommend staying here! They have spacious rooms, social gatherings to meet other guests, restaurants in all directions, and the friendliest staff— from the front desk to housekeeping to the maintenance man, they all were so friendly and spoke to me.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review of our hotel. We are thrilled to see that everything about your stay was truly the best and that you loved your complimentary upgrade. Our staff prides ourselves in being able to go above and beyond for our guests. We love that our service, amenities and the overall atmosphere of our hotel is what keeps you coming back! We can't wait to welcome you back to Sonesta ES Suites again.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

this hotel is perfect in every way. amazing breakfast, well kept room, and amazing staff. ive had a couple rooms with loose tiles or burnt out bulbs but if thats all that is wrong i have no complaints.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review of Sonesta ES Suites. We are so happy to see that you and your daughter keep returning to stay with us. Our staff really does enjoy getting to know our regular guests! We can't wait to welcome you back to Auburn Hills again!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

While visiting my parents in Auburn Hills, my family and I stayed here for five nights over the holidays. I can’t say enough about this hotel. It checks all of the boxes. The location is good, it’s CLEAN, the beds are comfy, it’s quiet and the rooms are spacious, The staff is super friendly, helpful and courteous. The breakfast was great. We will be staying here every time I come home for a visit. I’m so happy we found out about Sonesta! Thank you for a delightful stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank JoAnn Z
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of Sonesta ES Suites. We are thrilled to see that you truly did enjoy every aspect of your stay here with us. Our staff takes pride in being able to go above and beyond for our guests and we love seeing previous guests return to stay with us again! We can't wait to welcome you back to Auburn Hills again in the future!