All reviews wedding night heather meadowlark dove mourning wren suite
Reviewed 7 August 2016

We spent 6 nights in the Meadowlark Suite and really enjoyed our stay. We are regular guests that have been coming back for years and have never departed with any feelings other than complete satisfaction. Paul and Heather as well as their new associate innkeeper, Carolina, are to be commended. The inn is welcoming, clean and cozy. The coffee is excellent as well as the breakfast are more than plentiful.

After reading one of the previous reviews, I can not understand the reviewers concerns. The linens are professionally cleaned / crisp and the towel placement is not a problem. If there is a concern with the distance they are from the toilet---the simple correction is -- to improve your aim.

Heather and Paul, thanks again for sharing your home with us. Carolina---you will go a long way in the hospitality field. You have excellent mentors. Everyone--keep up the good work.

Using the words of a famous General --"I Shall Return".

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great and each have their own A/C unit.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
theinnkeeper01, Owner at Cobblestone Manor Luxury Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

Dear Bob and Barbara:
Thank you very much for your kind words and supportive feedback. Cobblestone Manor is a labor of love enhanced by wonderful guests like you. We enjoy your visits and always look forward to the next one. Most importantly, we appreciate not only your business, but your friendship that has developed over the years of your visits! We wish all the best to both of you and look forward to seeing you again next year.
Paul and Heather

Reviewed 22 June 2016

One of the worste beds I have ever tried to sleep in, pillows were like cardboard, towels were hung RIGHT next to toilet, this would be like drying yourself off with used toilet paper. They did not have a typical spread for breakfast. Definitely NOT worth the money or effort. Wifi did not work in our room.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryD3248
theinnkeeper01, Owner at Cobblestone Manor Luxury Historic Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

Dear Guest: Unfortunately, I may be unable to address all of your concerns because in some cases, I do not fully understand them. I assume you were in the Meadowlark Suite because that is the only room where the towels are hung anywhere near the toilet. In the over eighteen years that we have been in business, we have never heard a concern about their location, but we thank you for your input.
While most of our guests rave about the comfort of our beds (see "Restful and Relaxing" review of the same room), I am sorry that the bed was not to your liking. I assume that you did not like the crispness of our professionally laundered and pressed high thread count pillowcases, and had we known, we are always happy to provide different or additional pillows.
I do not know what constitutes a typical breakfast to you, but we pride ourselves in the quality, delectability, and uniqueness of our breakfasts. We always ask at check-in for dietary restrictions or preferences, and base our breakfast entrée on that information. If a guest desires, we are certainly happy to provide an alternative. If we are alerted about WIFI issues, we would not hesitate to reboot the system or contact our ISP for resolution.
We would have been happy to resolve any of your concerns if you had let us know during your stay. While we try to meet or exceed all of our guests' expectations, we are disappointed that we were not able to meet yours.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

My husband and I stayed here for one night this past December. We haven't had much time to ourselves since having a baby. We were also trying to find a place to escape to before the craziness of the holidays took over. Cobblestone Manor was the perfect place! The owners are very kind and helpful from the time you arrive. We stayed in the Meadowlark Suite and loved it. The bed was super comfortable and it was nice to have the parlor room off to the side. The breakfast in the morning was scrumptious and we really enjoyed the company of the other guests while dining. There are plenty of eating and shopping options in the area. I would highly recommend this bed & breakfast for those trying to escape the everyday grind.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2015

We stayed here on our wedding night (and several anniversaries since) and have never been disappointed in the quality, friendliness and overall experience. The gardens are a beautiful get away in the middle of Auburn Hills. Breakfast has always been incredible.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2015

I have stayed at Cobblestone Manor 5 times over the past several years and this is my first review of this great Bed & Breakfast. The wife and I have stayed at more than a dozen different B&B's in and around Michigan and Cobblestone Manor is still the best for a number of reasons. All the rooms at the Inn are absolutely gorgeous and well maintained. The amenities offered are above and beyond what most B&B's offer. The breakfast is first class and no other B&B we have been to is as good.
The best part of Cobblestone Manor are the hosts. Paul and Heather go the extra mile to welcome you and make you feel at home. Very, very nice and helpful hosts.
This Inn may be a little pricey to some but you get what you pay for; first class accommodations, service and breakfast.

Room Tip: All rooms are outstanding.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple