“NO MAYO IN THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!”

H&H Bakery and Restaurant AuGres
Ranked #3 of 9 Restaurants in Au Gres
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I'm a big fan of mayo! The GIANT BLT was my choice to our waitress, Pam said it big. I also asked for a side of Mayo, Pam said we don't use Mayo. That's sacreligious in my book. We ended up with Soup n Sandwich. Not my fave but the no mayo took the wind out of my sails. The service is quick and Pam did a great job. Good place for a meal unless it's a sandwich!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

My review is solely based on the donuts. Peanut butter, custard filled, apple fritter.... you can’t go wrong no matter what you choose. If you decide to dine in, service tends to be a little slow.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Not many good places to go for food and a good bakery but here is where it is at! Never leave unhappy.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

This place has especially good baked goods. Their breakfasts, lunches and dinners are pretty decent too. I eat here once in a while, but my clients eat there a lot.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

I love the fresh made bread and donuts here. The bread is always fresh and the donuts....well....addicting! We don't eat out very often, but I've always had a good experience in the restaurant as well!