“Tired take out”

Harbor Pizzaria
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Au Gres
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were going to go out last Saturday but felt too tired and just ordered a pizza. Had a large one from Harbor Pizzaria and were pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Crust was just the right thickness and cooked properly. Not gummy bread or hard. Sauce very nice flavor. Toppings were quite good, Italian sausage was real and not the frozen "pellets" that most use. Really enjoyed this pizza.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 25 September 2016

My husband and I were staying in Au Gres with family for a few nights. The first night we all decided to have pizza for dinner. We called in our order for pickup with no issues.

The girl working when we came to pick up wasn't very friendly. She wasn't rude or anything, but she just didn't give off the warm and fuzzies.

We ordered two large pizzas and everything was yummy. I'm glad we didn't go with smaller pizzas because their larges were kind of small (at least compared to pizzas I get at home).

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Great pizza and subs are great. Friendly staff helpful. They deliver to hotel. Decent priced food. Recommend highly

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 5 January 2013

This is the 2nd life for this restaurant. Previously it was wonderful, but the new owners have some learning to do. The salads are abundant and delicious. Always fresh and crisp. The pizza choices are also very good, but the crust is seriously OVERWORKED and TOUGH. Delivery is quite slow, even though I am on the same road and less than 8 miles away. They have (in the past) overcooked a pizza we had ordered for delivery and when we were expecting delivery in a short time, it took well over an hour and a half to get it. They called to advise they had overcooked the pizza and offered to re-bake it or bring the burned pizza to us, but it took way too long for that. When we did get the newly baked pizza, there was an overabundance of toppings on the crust, which slid off the pie (well, about half of it did) during delivery. For our trouble, they refunded the $4 delivery fee. Unfortunately, the overworked crust was a bit like chewing shoe leather. For that reason, we haven't been back in quite some time and have little desire to return.

Date of visit: October 2012
1  Thank JPenney
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I've eaten here twice now, and both have been excellent experiences. I've sampled several varieties of their pizzas (I especially love the spinach and fresh mushroom) as well as their calzones. All are very tasty and reasonably priced. My family called ahead and they had our table all set up for us when we arrived. In addition, they also deliver anywhere in the local area. The place is always busy with pick-ups, so the locals must already know how great this place is. In addition to this, the owners and staff are super-friendly. They will go out of their way to make you happy and to make your meal a pleasant experience. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: October 2012

Been to Harbor Pizzaria? Share your experiences!