“The Toast was not Burnt!”
Review of Burnt Toast Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ann Arbor
Burnt Toast Inn
Ranked #3 of 13 Ann Arbor B&B and Inns
El Cerrito, California
“The Toast was not Burnt!”
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Six members of our family stayed at this great b&b for a long weekend. My nephew was marrying a local woman. We enjoyed the convenient location, the beautifully redone house, the tasty breakfasts and coffee, and of course the lovely hospitality of the innkeeper Sarah. Highly recommended by all 6 of my family.

Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed 16 June 2011

We had such a lovely visit to the Burnt Toast Inn - Sarah, the Innkeeper, has a special gift for hospitality - she makes you feel completely welcome, and cared for, in every detail. Breakfast was amazing (think: homemade waffles, thick cut bacon, eggs, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, juice), the house is beautiful, well appointed, comfortable. We will definitely be back, and wouldn't stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: The attic room is great!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Christelk2
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 May 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Burnt Toast Inn over the Law School's graduation weekend and it was terrific. The Master Suite was gorgeous and roomy with modern amenities in a historic setting. Incredible bathroom with a soaking tub, separate shower, and two sinks. Breakfast was perfect for us with delicious breads and jam, eggs, and fruit. We had wonderful conversations over breakfast with other guests, which was an added bonus. The location was unbeatable - close to campus and downtown, which made the whole weekend more enjoyable. We'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Master Suite.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarchMay
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2011

I was visiting Ann Arbor for a law-school reception, and needed a place to sleep for one night. I found the Burnt Toast Inn online, and found its location to be convenient and prices reasonable.

I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the inn and the service I received:

- The owner was flexible with the time I could check in.
- Even though I checked in at approximately 10 pm, she offered me tea and wanted me to feel comfortable. I did not feel she was rushed or disturbed by my late check-in.
- The bedroom was beautiful and elegant: it was ornamented and personalized, and you could feel as though it's your own room. At the same time, there were professional printouts with inn letterheads, indicating the services available; and towels and showering items neatly laid out. (That is what I mean by comfort and profession getting along well.)
- Breakfast the next day was superb! It was more like a big, big brunch! Fried eggs, different toast breads, potatoes, pancakes, peanut butter, jam, syrup--the whole works! I was STUFFED!
- The owner has two adorable and huge dogs! I had fun playing with them in the morning while I waited for the cab.

I was completely satisfied with the service. I highly recommend it for anyone.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank mohammad1985
NYC
Reviewed 20 October 2010

The owner creates a friendly environment, and guests intermingle at breakfast to share life's experiences. It is like being a guest in somebody's home.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple