“Dinner with Husband. ”
Review of Weber's Restaurant

Weber's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-94 at exit 172
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Love this place. They have great food. But there Sunday Brunch is the best. Are daughter had her wedding reception there and it was great. Also they have very nice rooms. The location is good. Easy on and off the highway.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Every meal we have had at Weber's has been wonderful! The desserts, especially the peach tart, is like no other, too pretty to eat almost. The only complaint I would have is the noise level and table spacing. If you are a party of 2 and placed at a center table you are VERY close to another couple, so not the best for a quiet private evening.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We lunched on Grilled White Fish with rice & vegatable( that my companion said was delicious) and a wonderful Walnut Chicken Gorgonsola Salad complete with Grilled Chicken Breast, walnuts, gorgonsola cheese, & cranberries. Topped off with Coffee & Desert.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Decent but not spectacular fish. Maybe stick to the burgers and sandwiches.
Wonderful cocktails though! Best whisky sour I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

My favorite is the London broil and my husband likes the prime rib. Tonight we took friends to this restaurant and the ordered the same items. They, having lived close by, by never visited Weber’s. Prior to coming tonight I must admit I revved up the hype. Weber’s did not disappoint us.

Medium rare on all four entrees were perfect. I enjoy this white cloth tabled restaurant. The atmosphere allows for great conversation because while it seats many, it is quiet.

And the cost for such a good meal to me is just the right price for most to afford.

1  Thank Galante2016