This was our 2nd stay, and was just as delightful as the first. The rooms are clean and well appointed with a homey comfortable feel. There are 2 breakfast seatings with really nice food, not mere snacks, and there's also an afternoon treat fest, and at both you get to sit and meet the other guests, swap stories, places to eat and things to do.
The staff is more than willing to accommodate, and seem genuinely pleased to assist.
There complex consists of 2 victorian homes with front porches and back gardens, there's ample parking and a vast park right across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 9 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are walkable, within 1/2 mile. The Ark, the Gandy Dancer, the city transit center (the terminus for the airport DTW Michigan Flyer bus), and the AMTRAK train station are less than 7/10 mile. The U-M bus center is three blocks south, the bus to North Campus is one block south, and the nearest Starbucks is 5 blocks away within steps of 20 restaurants and two theaters showing seven films daily. Lyft, Uber, and taxis are at your fingertips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor