US$154
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$155
US$105
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$176
US$79
US$70
Red Roof
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$244
US$200
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$164
Burnt Toast Inn(Ann Arbor)
US$159
US$150
Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$103
HotelQuickly
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$391
All reviewsquichecovered parkingmaine woodsocean viewowners were friendlythemed roomsb and bcentral campusgreat hostsperfect locationhot tubknick knacksgreat place to staywithin walking distanceother guestshome away from homefresh fruit
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We've stayed at AABB several times over the past 4 years and have always found the room comfortable, breakfast excellent, and the hosts friendly and accommodating. They have an extensive DVD collection for guests to borrow from, offer beverages and snacks at all hours, are are very knowledgeable and helpful about restaurants and things to do in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Great family feel, amazing service and delicious breakfast! We left some personal items behind and Pat was wonderful about sending them to us at our next stop on our vacation. I highly recommend the Ann Arbor B&B!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I stayed here while in town for a work conference. This is by far one of the best places I have ever stayed at. Felt like home. Staff went out of their way to make me comfortable. For example, My husband called the owners to arrange to have flowers and my favorite muffin delivered to me on the morning of my birthday. They also have chocolates throughout the inn to just pick up and take to your room.. I enjoyed this when my late night sweet tooth turned on. Looking forward to going back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017

When we arrived I did not see a sign but I guessed that we were at the right place because of all the beautiful flowers on the front lawn. The location of this B&B is great. It is right across the street from the University and no more than a block or two from the shops and restaurants on State St. Parking (with access to the B&B) is inside of a garage which kept us dry during a rain storm. Parking is very tight. If there are not a lot of cars you can get turned around. If the garage is full you'd have to back out onto the busy street. Once we got parked though there was no need to take the car out again. Everything was within walking distance. Keep in mind though that blocks are pretty long and the campus and town are large so there is a lot of walking.

Soft drinks, coffee, tea, and snacks are complimentary in the common room which also had lots of DVD's to choose from, books and magazines, plus interesting things to look at.

We had the "Ocean View" room on the ground floor. It was right next to the garage entry door which made unloading our luggage (and going back to retrieve things forgotten in the car) a breeze. No, there is no ocean. It was decorated with an underwater theme. There was a king sized bed, TV and DVD player, private bath with a two person shower, and a kitchenette where we even could have cooked if we'd wanted. The reason I had chosen this room though was because it has a sliding glass door opening onto a private, enclosed deck with a hot tub. There are lots of great restaurants in the area but in order to spend the maximum time enjoying our room, we picked up a pizza and carried it back to eat at the patio table on our deck. We spent the evening soaking in the hot tub and watching the stars.

Breakfast started at 8 AM. We had cereal and toast and our hostess made scrambled eggs or anything else we'd have liked. There are large tables inside plus a couple of small ones outdoors on the 2nd floor deck that overlooks the street.

We'd happily stay here again if ever in the area.

Room Tip: Ocean View is on the ground floor with a private deck and hot tub
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The house has such great character and the rooms were so comfortable. Breakfast was absolutely delicious. My favorite part was having coffee on the deck. It was a piece of heaven and I can't wait to go back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends