B&B was conveniently located in town. It was quiet at night. Breakfast offered several choices and eggs were cooked to order. Decor was very interesting, displaying the owner's favorite art work and items collected in her previous career in antiques.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 9 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are walkable, within 1/2 mile. The Ark, the Gandy Dancer, the city transit center (the terminus for the airport DTW Michigan Flyer bus), and the AMTRAK train station are less than 7/10 mile. The U-M bus center is three blocks south, the bus to North Campus is one block south, and the nearest Starbucks is 5 blocks away within steps of 20 restaurants and two theaters showing seven films daily. Lyft, Uber, and taxis are at your fingertips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor