“Take-Out and Always coming back”

Zingerman's Roadhouse
Ranked #18 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple Road
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I was first introduced to Zingerman's when I attended an event that they catered. We chose to dine-in and fell in love!!

Besides great food, the staff keeps me coming back. It is awesome to stop into an establishment occasionally and have team members remember you and thank you for coming back. Well done, managers and trainers!!!

I stopped in for a pick-up and was warmly greeted. The Mac'n Cheese is to die for. Go and get some before they run out :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Went to Zingerman's Roadhouse with a gift card. The food was ok, but the gift card didn't go far at all. Maybe the wealthy around here can afford to eat there, but not common folk.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Make a reservation if you want to eat at Zingerman’s Roadhouse on a football Saturday. We did and our wait was brief. Grandparents, parents and the granddaughters all had many choices. The girls all seemed to enjoy their French Toast, Mac and cheese and Chicken fingers—nice size portions, hot and fresh. I was especially impressed with the sweet potato fries that came with my Southern Reuben: large, hand cut with skins left on. Many choices on the menu—hard to choose. Good service and decor, too. Prices were like everything else in Ann Arbor: almost $100 for 3 kids and 4 adults for lunch.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I met some friends for a football weekend and one wanted to go to this restaurant as they have many gluten free options for him and his son. There were seven of us and we ordered a variety of food. I had the mahi mahi which was very good, on mash potatoes. Two people had the scallops which they liked. One person had steak. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meals. I had some white wine and some had beers. I could not resist the pecan pie with vanilla ice cream, which was tasty. The service was very good. The atmosphere is not fancy. The menu has a nice variety form more simple sandwiches to fancy dinners.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

For lunch on a Sunday we had to wait to be seated, only about 10 minutes. Our table was not quite big enough for us, and was wobbly. Annoying. Food was okay, really nothing special. Had to ask for something that was part of a main dish. Prices were not outrageous but certainly up there. Not someplace I have to go back to.