“Good dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple Road
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I met some friends for a football weekend and one wanted to go to this restaurant as they have many gluten free options for him and his son. There were seven of us and we ordered a variety of food. I had the mahi mahi which was very good, on mash potatoes. Two people had the scallops which they liked. One person had steak. Everyone seemed to enjoy their meals. I had some white wine and some had beers. I could not resist the pecan pie with vanilla ice cream, which was tasty. The service was very good. The atmosphere is not fancy. The menu has a nice variety form more simple sandwiches to fancy dinners.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,188)

Reviewed 9 September 2018

For lunch on a Sunday we had to wait to be seated, only about 10 minutes. Our table was not quite big enough for us, and was wobbly. Annoying. Food was okay, really nothing special. Had to ask for something that was part of a main dish. Prices were not outrageous but certainly up there. Not someplace I have to go back to.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Took my parents and kids for a Friday family dinner. The kids burger was so small and burnt that my boy just cried and won’t eat anything. I like the pull pork sandwich but it is so small that I can eat 2 of them. At least the bread is good but won’t be enough to convince my boys to come back anytime soon.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I really enjoy the food here. I find the service attentive, but not overbearing. They have a good selection of rotating craft beers. I only wish they were a little less expensive, and that they had restaurants closer to where I live.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Mauisue721
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

An old Greek chef told me “your only as good as your last meal “ that’s as true now as 1975. Sometimes you get a great meal here , sometimes you don’t. When that’s true every dining experience , this restaurant will be worth the money and the reputation.

Date of visit: May 2018