“Really good food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This was my first time going to a Chilis and I was surprised by how good it actually was. I had the Santa Fe crisper salad and it was great: fresh and filling. I can't wait to come back for fajitas. Only reason it's not five starts is because service was a bit slow.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

We used to go to Chili's in the mid to late 90's before other chains like Outback & Texas Roadhouse came to Ann Arbor but we hadn't been to Chili's in a long time. We were happily surprised with good food & friendly, efficient service.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for a drink and to get some work done while my car was gettng tires installed. I assumed all of these chain places in a college town would have wifi. They don't here. Other than that the place seemed ok.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We travel a lot and Chili's is one of our go too's. This location did not disappoint, good food, great service!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

A coworker and I stopped after work for a quick drink and some fun. We arrived just as happy hour was starting. Great margarita's but because it was President's Day they had a lot more business (good for them) but they ran out of a lot of their appetizers. The server was really apologetic and we found other things to eat that were very tasty. The cheesecake was AMAZING!