“Our official Japa restaurant in town!”

Yotsuba Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #93 of 621 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Every week we stop by to have sushi and all other sorts of Japanese food. The Philadelphia roll never fails, the chicken fried rise and the yakisoba also is a winner for the kids or people who don't like Japanese food. We have tried 3 or 4 around the regions and this is definitely the best one!

Reviewed 6 September 2016

My wife and I ate here on 9/1/16. We frequently eat sushi, and enjoy trying new sushi restaurants. The atmosphere here is like a diner. It is not as sleek as the pictures on the website make it look like. We were unimpressed with the attitude of the hostess upon arrival and the service was super slow! We ordered 4 rolls between us and I ordered 6 pieces of sashimi. Our waitress kept saying something about how it was taking so long because the rolls are made in the back and the sashimi in front... what? She wound up bringing out one roll and said the rest would be out later. This was very weird, eating part of our entree with the rest to be brought out later...

The food - everything was just OK. From the miso to the rolls to the sashimi - it was not worth the price nor the wait or the atmosphere. I've had much better sushi for less money in a better setting with more cheerful service at several places. We will not be returning.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This place is just awesome.. Lots of sushi options available to choose from, the crunchy/fried options are the best! The chefs are so good, if you ask for help they actually come out and explain you the different options to try to help you make a choice! I loved this place... Good job guys!

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Went here for dinner with my mom and we enjoyed several sushi rolls accompanied by miso/onion soup and their house salad. Everything was wonderful and my mom really enjoyed their onion soup (I had the miso soup). Prices are reasonable and the sushi was very fresh. Staff was also very friendly. Certainly one of my favorite sushi places in Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Service is important to me, who knows why? I guess I am fundamentally insecure and want someone to be subservient. Cater to my every wish and not throw the credit card on the table, in front of the wrong person. How difficult can it be to return the credit card to the person who gave it to you? I know this is trivial and you probably just don't care about my rants, but this is what I can offer. I don't go to a restaurant and pay an outrageous amount of money for a mediocre bowl of noodles and expect a rude waitress. Who needs a rude waitress? I don't. So you want to hear about the food? Too bad I am focused on bad service. Again who needs it? So will I go back for more abuse? I seriously hope not.

1  Thank fenthor