“Casual good food”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Consistently good pub food. Love the polenta fries. Salads are nice and of course the burgers and sweet potato fries

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We had dinner with our daughter who lives in Ann Arbor. Our server, Sidney, was very attentive. We always ask lots of questions and she had the answers. My daughter had the pulled pork nachos and said they were among the best she has had. All the ingredients and tastes were very fresh. My wife had the three cheese wood-fired pizza and loved it. I had the “grizzl” burger ordered medium rare. To my delight it came our truly medium rare. So many places don’t do medium rare correctly. I tried two IPAs and really liked the “Sheerwater” British style IPA. We have been there several times before; I just never took the time to write a review. Try the cheese-ale soup.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

As usual, yummy food at Grizzly Peak.
Split a chopped salad w/grilled chicken w/their delicious bread. Large portion for each of us even!

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Nice place. More than just a brewery. Great food. Friendly servers and a diverse menu. Surprisingly kid friendly when we went around 2pm. Several family’s enjoying the food.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I wrote a review regarding Grizzly Peak Brewing Company this past May. Unfortunately, it wasn't a glowing one, but rather how the GP's food and service has gone downhill. Don't get me wrong, I love the GP! The bars are fantastic and I highly recommend them. But their food and service is some of the worst in town.(In the review from May I stated how it took a very long time to get our food and that, while everyone was hungry, we basically left the food uneaten)
Liz contacted me so that she could discuss my review. GREAT!!!! I would love to give them some input as to how to get back on track and once again be the "IT" restaurant in town!!
So I pulled my negative review off Trip Advisor and emailed her - twice. Crickets.
I guess the Grizzly Peak's problems start at the top with empty promises.

1  Thank spencersbride