“Prime Panera -- Take That As You Wish”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #226 of 622 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Efficient service, food cooked to order, tables available even at rush hour. The building works, and better do the people in the business. For those who care little about noise, the top floor has enough seats for everyone, even if larger groups are more difficult to accommodate for. I went downstairs, where the noise level dropped substantially. Since I was there to study, and so were most of the others down there, I may advise that you only go down there if you feel you need quietness. Take that as you wish. Anyway, it's Panera. They make sandwiches, soup, and bread. Good job to this particular chain.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Not a chain we've tried before, but we were impressed by the quality of the cakes. We enjoyed the cinnamon roll, the pumpkin pie and the chocolate chip with tea and coffee. Good value too.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Usually a big fan of Panera when on the road or in an unfamiliar town as its tasty, hearty food.

This store was the worst I've been to though, no decaf coffee ready, a bagel that was not made to order and tables piled with plates. Initially we tried the express line, but found that there was no "ringers" available to finish processing my order, so we had to waste another 5 mins ordering at the regular line with the one cashier who was clearly trying his best even though there were at least eight other people in the back that could have lent him a hand. Won't be going there again for coffee in A2. V. disappointed.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We loved the food and the service but parking is not great. If you are close by we recommend taking a stroll to dine here.

Reviewed 1 January 2016

I absolutely love this panera bread. My husband and I go there frequently. Their coffee is always fresh, food is prepared very well and the atmosphere is always nice and quiet.