“Good Tasty fare, Attentive Service, Not Fancy”
Review of UMI Sushi

UMI Sushi
Ranked #214 of 619 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 January 2017

My family ate here before a concert on North Campus. I ordered the shrimp tempura bento box which was very good, my son had the Bulgogi which he found a bit too peppery but an ample portion and tender meat, and my wife ordered spicy tuna rolls which she enjoyed. Service was attentive and quick. Prices are fair. It's a plain place in a mixed use strip of stores on Plymouth Road, not at all fancy. I would return if I was in the area.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Great quality and comparable to larger cities like Shiattle, with great pricing quality and variety.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

This place has awesome food. If you love sushi, you will love this place. I was lucky enough to get taken to dinner here.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Lovely meal, very helpful staff, excellent sushi. I'd r commend this place to anyone visiting or living in Ann Arbor that fancied a reasonably priced Japanese meal.

1  Thank mulliganohare
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I wasn't very impressed with the sushi. I would like to try it again for the actual Korean food I saw on the menu, though.