“OUTSTANDING!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic! I haven’t tried the traditional Korean BBQ, but I ordered the spicy octopus stir fry and was blown away. Perfect amount of spice and food. My friend got the squid, which was even better (octopus tentacles were good, but the heads grossed me out a little). Our waitress was friendly and terrific with explaining dishes and making recommendations. Definitely a must-stop in Ann Arbor!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We went for our anniversary trip and had a great lunch here. The waitress helped us choose great meals since we’d never had noodle bowls before. My husband had the pho deluxe and I had the spicy beef ramen and they were both delicious! We’ll defiantly be back!

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We stop by here during our trip in Michigan
There is Korean BBQ restaurant and ramen shop next to it and seems like it was running by the same owner.

The restaurant ambience was pretty good.
Pretty modern but have the slight Korean mixed in. Love the outside patio. It was so pretty with flowers.

The food.
I am Korean so I know how the Korean food supposed to taste. We ordered egg chim for appetizer and ordered pajun, the Korean pizza, dolsut bibimbop, chazangmyon, and gimbap. Everything was delicious except chazangmyun. It was too sweet for my taste but kids liked it.

Bibimbap was good but they put lots of kimchi so it was more like kimchi bokeumbap rather than traditional dolsut bibimbap. I liked it but it might be too spicy for some people.

Price was ok. A bit in high side but well worth it. BBQ will be pricey but that’s normal since this is bbq place.

I have not tried the bbq but it looked delicious.

Only thing that prevented me from giving 5star was the bathroom.

They have two bathroom for women and men. There was some guy in the bathroom for long time and had to wait. The guy was still there even after 5 women finished.
That’s just not acceptable for guys. They should just make multiple stalls

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

A terrific corean grill restaurant, no smoke at all, compare with others restaurants that I have been. The price is reasonable and excellent environment. Waiters are so kind and helpful how to prepared the food. Best choice for dinner

Reviewed 29 July 2018

First time we came here a couple of years ago, we loved the food, but were very disappointed with the service. We decided to give it another try today.
This time instead of barbecuing our food we ordered dishes from the kitchen. We ordered the Seafood pancake and the Seaweed rice rolls for appetizers and ordered the Ribeye Lunch Plate and the Spicy Pork Lunch Plate, both of which came with rice and a salad.
The waiter first brought us the mini bowls with a few appetizers, which they bring every time. The broccoli, radish and kimchi dishes were really good.
Then... another waiter came by to bring us "our" dumplings. We explained that we did not order dumplings, and puzzled, he left. About 5 minutes later, here comes our waiter, setting the same dumplings on our table along with a squid stir fry plate. Again, we explained we had not ordered any of that, so he took them and left.
More time passed and finally the waiter brought the veggie pancake but no sign of our second appetizer.. After 5-10 minutes, the waiter came withe the main dishes. Still no sign of the second appetizer. After we started eating our lunch, here comes the second appetizer, which we barely touched, needless to say. The waiter promised to check for some kind of sauce for the seaweed rice rolls, but never came back to our table.

The Food: I loved the Spicy Pork lunch plate. It came with rice and a salad. It was a good portion and it was about $16 each. The Ribeye was ok too, but not as tasty as the spicy pork.
The Service: Bad, bad, bad...

Conclusion: I like the food, but the service is seriously lacking..

Date of visit: July 2018