“NEW AND ONE OF A KIND”
Review of Loomi Cafe

Loomi Cafe
Ranked #271 of 592 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 15 January 2020

This restaurant opened recently in the Kerrytown Market building, taking the space vacated by Cosmo Deli. I walked past it many times but was too busy to stop and eat. It was always busy and and gave off wonderful smells. I first ate a dish my wife picked up as a carry out and brought home. It knocked my socks off and I couldn't get there fast enough to try more. Today I had a small lunch of the Bean and Chicken Popusa for only $5.51. Fabulous. The menu is described as "Non-American" which is totally accurate. Don't miss this place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (3)