“Great Sushi!”

Ranked #141 of 645 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Are you looking for an interesting, classy atmosphere to take your family for lunch or dinner? Is your appetite looking for something different from that generic American restaurant down the street, with hamburgers that you're tired of having? If any of this sounds familiar, then let us welcome you to Sadako Japanese Restaurant, where we offer a mouthwatering variety of traditional Japanese cuisine that you can definitely appreciate. We are a new restaurant located in Ann Arbor. Please feel free to browse through our menu, before coming down and experiencing our delectable dishes for yourself.
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Best Sushi place in Ann Arbor! Excellent food - great service -Try the dragon roll.
I wish they would have brown rice sushi, too!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I see that many of Sadako's more enthusiastic customers rave about the sushi. As I was more interested in eating a hot meal, I tried the tempura udon. Very good, if only the broth were not so watery. Service performed well, though I do wonder if the place is understaffed. At a time of relatively low business, it seemed like the workers had far too much to do at once. Still, as a customer, I would encourage you to go here for general Japanese cuisine.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Ann Arbor. If you are looking for great sushi rolls and sake at an affordable price, this is the place to go! I have been to other sushi places in Ann Arbor that cost way more, and I left much less satisfied! My wife and I have had almost every sushi roll on the menu, and our favorites are the Fire Dragon and the Samurai rolls! The hot sake is a very good choice as well! The only downfall is this place can become very busy for dinner during the school year, but it is totally worth the wait. They do not offer reservations, but do offer a version of call-ahead seating.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

They have so many amazing rolls. The prices are reasonable. And you can sit at the bar and watch them make your sushi. I definitely would recommend coming to this place to either eat in or take out but the food is always amazing.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My friends and I went there on a Saturday night around 8pm which is primetime and it was extremely busy. The food took over an hour to come to the table, but it was very tasty once we were able to eat. The waiter was nice enough. I ordered a box which was a lot of food for one person and rather pricey, but, hey, I was hungry.