“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 January 2017

Best Sushi place in Ann Arbor! Excellent food - great service -Try the dragon roll.
I wish they would have brown rice sushi, too!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I see that many of Sadako's more enthusiastic customers rave about the sushi. As I was more interested in eating a hot meal, I tried the tempura udon. Very good, if only the broth were not so watery. Service performed well, though I do wonder if the place is understaffed. At a time of relatively low business, it seemed like the workers had far too much to do at once. Still, as a customer, I would encourage you to go here for general Japanese cuisine.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Ann Arbor. If you are looking for great sushi rolls and sake at an affordable price, this is the place to go! I have been to other sushi places in Ann Arbor that cost way more, and I left much less satisfied! My wife and I have had almost every sushi roll on the menu, and our favorites are the Fire Dragon and the Samurai rolls! The hot sake is a very good choice as well! The only downfall is this place can become very busy for dinner during the school year, but it is totally worth the wait. They do not offer reservations, but do offer a version of call-ahead seating.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

They have so many amazing rolls. The prices are reasonable. And you can sit at the bar and watch them make your sushi. I definitely would recommend coming to this place to either eat in or take out but the food is always amazing.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My friends and I went there on a Saturday night around 8pm which is primetime and it was extremely busy. The food took over an hour to come to the table, but it was very tasty once we were able to eat. The waiter was nice enough. I ordered a box which was a lot of food for one person and rather pricey, but, hey, I was hungry.

Been to Sadako? Share your experiences!