“Alpena bike weekend”

CW's Barbeque
Ranked #29 of 79 Restaurants in Alpena
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Conviently located and good food. Thursday buffet of fish chicken and steak. Good hearty breakfast included with the room. Not fancy but good

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The spread on Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter is really good. Lots of choices all kept at proper temperatures and all cooked or made well. The problem is you can't eat it all but get a real treat for your eyes. The dessert tables are also loaded with so many choices I get a stomach ache just recalling my visits. They open at 5 pm and I would go more often except I eat supper earlier. A good value for anyone.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

CW's has a Sunday brunch buffet, as well as a lunch buffet. Both have a wide variety of well-prepared items. I have also eaten here for dinner, and always enjoyed the meal. It is a quiet setting, with courteous service. CW's also has a reward card which helps you earn a free meal.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

When Holiday Inn built this place, they opened a nice restaurant for their guests. the locals took to it also They are very capable of handling any size group. They sold the place & are soon to open a Holiday Inn Express on the river. But the new owners of the Sanctuary Inn are carrying on Business as Usual. Tempting the palates of everyone who eats there. BBQ & lots more. They have a very good buffet with a real variety of food choices on Sunday morning. I always have a good meal when I eat there!

1  Thank KEMMH
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

We went for a family dinner while staying at The Sanctuary Inn. All seemed fine in the beginning (just remember: no substitutions!). Well, all at the table were served except me. All were finished eating before mine came. Then we waited over a half hour for someone to pick up our check. Another server noticed us and took care of it. Today we had complementary breakfast buffet coupons with our hotel stay. The server never returned AGAIN. I approached the hostess and she apologized...very disappointed at the service. Food was decent, only worth it if you can give up an entire evening (or morning) to eat.