“Awesome”

Peppino's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Allendale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I was in near by Holland for business and stopped by Allendale to visit my Daughter at GVSU. I invited her to get something to eat,but she had made other plans!! Go figure!!
I was in the mood for a pizza to chow on my
2 1/2 HR. Ride home,so I looked on Travelocity's app and found Peppinno pizza.
I ordered a Large with Pepperoni and Italian Sausage with the idea that I eat 2 or 3 pieces on my way home and take the left over pieces into work. A great plan,but Wow!!!
Maybe the best pizza I ever had.
I devoured all but 2 pieces by myself and had I not made it home, I'm sure I would have finished those as well!
It's worth the drive,either to or from!!!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

"Pepp's," as regulars call the little group of family-owned restaurants, has built quite a reputation over the past few decades, with most of their locations now featuring large sports bars as well as more traditional Italian dining. But the little pizzaria located near the GVSU main campus, specializing in pickup and delivery orders though it includes a small dining room for eat-in convenience, remains true to its roots.

Unlike big chain competitors, Peppino's pizzas avoid mass-produced blandness, with a proprietary crust recipe, fresh toppings, a delicious sauce, hand preparation, and experienced eyes - not just a timer - in control of the oven. Offered in a variety of sizes and topping choices, Peppino's will leave you satisfied and feeling as though you've just visited Italy.

This Peppino's location does not serve alcohol, but has a variety of cold soft drinks available for take-out, delivery or dining in.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

It is different from normal pizza such as dominos or papa johns but it wasn't the best pizza I have had. Had lots of toppings on it. They didn't have any dips to choose from for their cheesy bread besides cold marina. It just wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

So started out waiting for a table while the hostess messed around on her phone. 3 tables, I could see, were empty but still waited 10 mins to get seated. OK got it, not her job, but she still could have gotten someone too do it for her.
No fries for my son's kids meal, it happens. So I asked for the tater tots instead. 8 bucks for 8 tots. Now they were tasty, but kind of expected more. Pizza was good. Server did OK. All in all an average experience.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Very busy, but service was quick, and courteous. food was very Italian. large servings.atmosphere suitable for, families, groups, people having fun.

1  Thank BEVERLY R