“Tip top”

Glass Onion Griddle
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Allen Park
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: Our funky, fun, griddle is located in Sunny Downtown Allen Park. Featuring breakfast and lunch delights with dinner on Friday. Fresh fare at affordable prices. Stop in and write us a review, we care deeply for feedback. Thank you for considering us and supporting our local business.
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Home cooking with a unique menu. Open for Breakfast & lunch. I enjoy French toast breakfast sandwich.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped in as a first time customer. Very cute restaurant. Warm and inviting. Waited about 5 minutes for a table to open up but the staff was quick to bus, thoroughly clean, and reset the tables as patrons left. Ordered the classics egg Benedict. Was very pleased with the meal. Most places try to put their own spin on eggs Benedict but this restaurant served a great classic version. Potatoes were chunky home style, nicely cooked. Would visit again. I only gave 4 stars because I can only comment on 1 meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I stopped here for breakfast with a friend, on a Saturday, and I'm glad we did. It smelled wonderful from the moment we walked in the door. You could taste the freshness of the ingredients in every bite. I had the apple and cinnamon pancakes, which was one of their specials for the day. My friend had one of their omelets with potatoes, and loved every bite.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

I read the reviews and headed there because my hotel breakfast was awful. It's trendy and cute and the people were friendly. We ate outside because the AC was freezing. The food is excellent! Even thought it's pricey (around $9), I had enough for two days. The Hearty was eggs, meat (they have quite a variety), toast (multigrain was overcooked and overrated), pancakes and potatoes. Everything was fresh and tasty and well-seasoned. I wanted to come back to try to banana nutella french toast but the reviews were so-so on Yelp. The service was friendly but my only negative was that I didn't get a bag or plastic ware for my to go order. It was literally just placed in a box and handed to me. Also, they are closed on Mondays. Overall, I highly recommend and will definitely return.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to The Glass Onion once for lunch, and 4- 5 times for breakfast.
It has limited hours closing at 3:00pm during the week and 9:00pm on Friday.
Food is good, ( we love the sandwiches) with a nice setting and very nice waitstaff.

Date of visit: July 2018