“Buisness Dinner”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Had a really good dinner. The filet and crab cake special was tasty. I also enjoyed the chowder. The waitress was extremely busy but attentive. Would definitely eat there again

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I have been to manyyy steak houses in my time. To me, Long Horn is a delicious place for steak, pork chops, and grilled chicken but it is FAR from being the best priced. If Long Horn was in the middle of Chicago on the Magnificent Mile or in the center of New York city then i would understand the pricing. If you ask me, Logans steak house and Texas Roadhouse just completely put Longhorns to shame. Over cooked steaks, small side dishes, not high quality meat which I've made (several visits) and small appetizers. Just an HONEST REVIEW!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Below my expectations, not close to an Argentanian. Needs improvement.

I recommend hot shrimps as starter.

Great service! Thank you,again...

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This is a very good restaurant in my opinion. Easy to get to from the highway and in a nice and safe feeling area. The food was absolutely wonderful and even though they were extremely busy being a Friday night around 8:00 p.m. the wait was only 10 minutes and our drinks came out quickly as did appetizers and our main course. My only complaint was that as people left the workers did not clean properly or at all. Dirty dishes were left on the tables and food on the floor. It was almost as if they planned on leaving them until morning to clean since there was nobody left waiting for tables by that time. I just don't care to see such a mess, especially on the floor as we are walking to the restroom or out for the evening, while workers seemed at that point to be standing around since things were slowing down. But again, the food was wonderful!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The crispy chicken tender salad was good. It more than filled me, but then again, it could have been the bread they bring to the table. Fresh, warm bread. They give 6 strips of chicken. And the salad can be customized. I do not want croutons. My son enjoyed his steak, cooked perfectly medium rare. The broccoli was perfectly steamed. My only complaint was the waitress was too quite to take the plates away. I had not finished my bread. I needed more butter and she carted it off with the rest of the plates.