“Jet's Pizza Allen Park, MI”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Referred by a neighbor, but was very disappointed. Pizza was overcooked and so was my sausage topping. Did not know this until I got back home. I called with disgust and was told by one of the youngsters that they would give me a credit on my next order. I threw the pizza away and declined the offer. I will say the Jet's pizza looks appealing on TV ads--I will never return. Let's just say I had a bad taste for this location.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Jets is usually the "go to" in the house. Their quality is consistent, their service is fast and courteous. Not the cheapest place around but one of the best. Highly recommend the greek Salad and the Jets special pizza.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great service and great pizza at a reasonable price. My order got a little crazy but the store immediately fix the problem and replaced the food.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Food was fair , didn't care for the sauce on the chicken. Do love breaking of pizza sauce is fake , and customer service is ok.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Their salads are good as well as the pizza, order a super and you'll be happy especially with the turbo crust.