“Good food cheap”

Papas pizza
Ranked #40 of 90 Restaurants in Allen Park
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Wonderful selection and pricing. Delivery can be a little slow on Friday and Saturday, but overall not bad.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I order from this place often! The delivery time is very prompt, there a little tight with toppings on pizza but overall its good. When you order a pizza you don't wanna see pepperoni in a row, you want to see them scattered about the pizza. The drivers could also use a training course on professionalism.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

I'm not sure on how rate them. Upon the highest recommendation from my barber and since they were directly across the street from the shop, I decided to give Papas a try. My barber told me it's her all time favorite pizza. I ordered the medium supreme with the regular crust. I felt it was a good pizza. The toppings were plentiful and it had a good flavored sauce. But I would not order another one. And this is my reasoning. Eating a different brand of pizza for the first time is a bit perplexing for me. It's kinda like going from your mothers home cooking to your own cooking. Even though you attempt to make the same thing, the same way, it never tastes quite the same. And so it is with pizza, you tend to stick with the brand to which you are most accustomed. But don't let me influence you, so, give them a try.

Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

Great food my family eats there all the time. The staff and owner are always a pleasure to talk to. My son especially loves the ribs.