“Freaky good!”

Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Love Jimmy Johns!!!!!
The JJ App is awesome.
I order when leaving work and Freaky fast it is ready when I get to the store.

My fav is #11 Country Club unwich-no mayo, a smear of Dijon and sprinkle of oregano. Yummy!

The Fairlane Drive staff are super ‘freaky’-in a great way. They are the best! Always fast and always clean.

Love the signs-they are funny.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018

After seeing pictures of Jimmy John on like smiling as he poses with some of the animals that he has killed, giraffe, lion, rino, I would never add to his profits by supporting his killing of these beautiful animals for no other reason but his own gratification.
I am not anti gun and anti hunting. I just see no reason for killing what will one day be endangered species.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

#5 Vito unwich! The best sandwich I have ever eaten! The favors as so good you do not even miss the bread. Plus for people who are gluten and carb conscious, Skinny Vito is a great alternative.

Yummy!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Michele739
Reviewed 18 February 2017

If you're in a hurry and want to grab something to eat, this is the place. They have a quite large variety of sandwiches.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We were out for an afternoon of shopping and wanted a bite to eat, so we popped into this place as it was right there. Neither of us had been to a Jimmy John's before so it was going to be a new experience.
My wife had a Vito (Italian sub), and I had a Club Lulu (Turkey BLT). We both had one of the Jumbo Kosher Dill Pickles as a side, along with a fountain drink. Both of us thought the food was good. The staff was friendly enough too.
Now, not sure if this was because of them having a busy rush or for some other reason, but both of the restrooms were terrible. Even the people at the next table were commenting about it. I am going to chalk it up to them being busy... and hopefully I am correct.
We would most likely eat there again, but probably take the food to go.

Date of visit: June 2016