“Great breakfast, great prices,very friendly service”
Review of Gus and Us Grill

Gus and Us Grill
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Allen Park
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice menu selections of quality food that seemed to be made in house. The place is a great local joint with a nice selection to pick from. We had 3 kids with us and they loved it too. Very reasonable prices!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you’re looking for a restaurant with an extensive menu featuring great food, exceptional service, and reasonable prices in a comfortable, family friendly environment, then Gus and Us Grill is the place for you. It also helps, of course, to be within a reasonable distance of Allen Park!

I’m convinced there is nothing better than a Greek-run restaurant, even when most of the menu is anything but Greek. That’s certainly true at Gus and Us Grill – although I’m personally hooked on the delicious dolmades and perfectly prepared gyro – as though I was back in Chicago where the first gyro was created many years ago. To continue the point, however, the German Tomato Soup also is extraordinary. Needless to say, we’re looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Gus and Us always gives such a variety with new things featured on the board where you enter the restaurant. The. Portions are very generous and the price is very reasonable. Especially for someone like me who loves leftovers from going out, so it is really worth 2 meals! It is my 'go to' spot to eat!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

My Husband picked this place out. As soon as we pulled in for a late lunch I noticed how crowded the parking lot was. A good sign that the inside was also crowded.
My husband ordered a cheese burger and a bowl of house made chili with cheese and onions. I ordered the Turkey club wrap and fries and cottage cheese (instead of coleslaw).
Everything was very good. Came out quickly. Very reasonable prices.
Neither of us used the bathroom.
Inside appeared clean. Waitresses seem very friendly.
Every person we walked by that had food, Everything looked enticing.
We would recommend and I am pretty sure we will return before leaving Detroit.
Our waitress was friendly, on top of everything. We did not have to ask for anything.
Thanks for the great service Penny !

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here in our way to airport. We got seated right away, placed our order and were out in 40 min. The food was good, lots of choices!