“Take Out was Very Good”

Ranked #10 of 89 Restaurants in Allen Park
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We eat at On the Border every once in a while when we feel like having Mexican food. It is consistently good, the service is always excellent, it is clean, and the margaritas are very good.
Sunday evening we ordered take out for the first time. We ordered it online. It was ready when they said it would be, they included chips and salsa, I was in and out in no time. I was particularly impressed with the packaging. It was all still hot and in good condition (not soggy) when I got home and opened it. My wife's tacos and my nachos were both hot and still crispy.
I will definately do this again.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I am sorry for this review, but I did not enjoy the meal very much. I would rather go to Taco Bell. The food was tasteless; nothing tasted good. I ordered the chicken fajita and got only 3 pitas. Will stay with my favorite Mexican restaurant in Detroit.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Beside the waitresses looks like dropping food on the floor and saying I am sorry the Food was horrible looks dirty not clean the plate that they cook the shrimp had Tar built up from possibly days when Shrimp Fajita come to table all the tar all over the plate and taste like Tar burned taste and bitter no vegetable and they cut w=down on option on disk you get couple small pieces of pepper and onion

any way beside the Food looks bear had really bad taste and looks it does not excite you about enjoying your meal it just eat and go if you are able to swallow the Thick round small Bread used to be thin and soft but Complain to manager and he said well no buddy ever complain about the burnt Shrimp and Bread we normally put into a list and see who complain the most about what option but to him it looks normal well we did not like it and we will not try again I guess I have to find another maybe Mom and Pop own Mexican place and try it

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

It's a nice, colorful restaurant with good Mexican food. The service is decent. Good place to meet up with friends or co-workers for food or drinks. They also make fresh guacamole right at your table. Families would like it too!

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Good food good drinks, server was slow and not attentive. Another server actually got us more drinks before our server even came back. Food was excellent. We will be back.