“A hidden gem”

Ranked #13 of 126 Restaurants in Sucre
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Friendly service and delicious pasta dishes. You need to ring and order ahead for dishes like gnocchi. We've been to this restaurant a few times now and are never disappointed. Not the easiest place to find but persevere/ring for directions - it's worth the effort!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I don't really understand the reviews. First off, it took several attempts to find this place open. Then when we did find it open, the food was awful. The lasagna had hardly any sauce and the cheese was weird. Sorry, I really wanted to like this place, but I won't b back

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I am a pasta lover, but the pasta at Monterosso is far beyond excellent!!!
I'm getting hungry while I'm writing down this review, but you have to order pasta here. The restaurant is a little bit hidden (a hidden pearl) because it is not really a restaurant.. It has a few tables, but it's always fully packed.. You are dining in the living area of this house which is totally decorated as a mini restaurant. They are making the pasta themselves, it's like visiting an Italian family who are preparing their family recipes. You have to visit this place, I've been here 3 times when we found out about it! It's so worth it! And the host, just like a real proud Italian, thank you for making our stay even better!

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Be careful not to walk straight past this place. The food tastes just as good as in Italy! Amazing pastas (al dente!) and tiramisu and panna cotta. Call in advance if you want gnocchi, ravioli or risotto!

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Secretly hided..you need to ring the bell. Basically the menu consists of Pasta but then you really get italian style Pasta! Was like in Italy! :) Owner is from Italy. We had Lasagne and Carbonnara which was so delicious. Go there! :)