“Excelent sushi and good service”
Review of Sushi Home

Sushi Home
Ranked #34 of 619 Restaurants in Vina del Mar
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sushi Home siempre un paso adelante
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

They have a lot of alternatives, with a menu in a tablet, with great pics of each alternative. So is very easy to choose what you like. Is very crowed at weekends nights so arribe early.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I ordered take out from here the other day and was pleasantly surprised. The rolls were fresh - and rather large - so one roll was definitely filling for me. They have quite a big selection, so I'm sure you can find what you like. Also, when they saw that I wasn't Chilean, they were more than helpful with me to make sure I could get everything I needed:)

Also - around lunch time M-F there is a 25% discount if you pay with cash!

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Hello everybody! Today we had an experiment with our lunch in a local sushi restaurant. There are different reviews about this place. So I was curious to check it out myself. I liked the menu on a tablet because it has pictures of the food. And the waiter was reacting fast. We ordered 3 dishes to try. I need to say that the rice paper rolls had a lot of rice wrapped in a rice paper and not a lot of other ingredients in it. The plate was big though and the most of it was covered with the sauce. I wish they would increase the price on it and put some other interesting ingredients in it. Or just make is super small with less rice and serve it on a tiny plate instead. The next one was gyosa with pork. We ordered 6 instead of 10. It wasn't bad, the dough was thick and not exactly right. But it's Chile so we understand. The next one was a roll and on my taste it was the best one from all three dishes. I don't think we will come back or order delivery, it was an experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

There are a ton of sushi places to eat in Vina Del Mar. This one is even right next door to another one. The service was quick and attentive. We enjoyed the nigiri and a few well made rolls by the sushi chef's you can see through a window making the food. If I had another hankering for sushi I would return.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Located in a very nice area of Vina del Mar, I recommend it only if you pass by the restaurant; I wouldn't necessarily plan to have lunch/dinner there.
The food was good, it wasn't the best sushi I've ever had, the quality is according to the price, and the service has some room to improve. They took a very long time to bring us the menus and even to serve our food.
I recognize the restaurant was very clean and being able to see the kitchen and the cooks is very assuring.