JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$106
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$201
US$157
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$120
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$134
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$214
US$163
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$283
US$250
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

US$239
US$213
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

US$285
US$217
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$465
US$399
1,897 results
All reviewsdubai mallburj khalifastarbucks coffeeself service laundryburj view roommini marketconvenience storelaundry roomcool hotelsmall supermarketminute walkgreat hotelkite beachexcellent locationthe ground floorearly checkyogurt
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Rove hotel is convenient located near dubai mall and we can easily get a taxi from the hotel.
Very good service from all hotel staffs.
Clean hotel rooms.
Will definitely stay in this hotel the next time I'm coming to Dubai!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Courteous and friendly staff, especially Moussa (from Algeria) :) Yes, a special shot out to him for being very accomodative.

Well designed interiors and something for everyone including kids (PS4 games and two Mac desktops for browsing).

Location is quite central with Dubai mall a 2 minute walk.

Their rates are fairly reasonable as well.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Saud M
Nila P, General Manager at Rove Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Hello Saud M,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are really happy that Moussa was able to help you to make your time with us most memorable. We loved having you with us.

Happy Roving,

Nila

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I was visiting my goddaughter, her husband & new baby and wanted to stay close by.

I couldn't have picked a better spot. Loved location & only 10/15 minutes walk from my goddaughter. I loved everything about The Rove, Downtown Dubai. From the staff to the Daily, the decor & my room.

I decided not to upgrade to a Burj Khalifa view as I knew I wasn't going to be in my room much. Room was very comfortable & clean. As a solo traveller I felt very safe walking to & from the hotel. It is also very close to the Dubai Mall.

I will definitely stay here again when I return to Dubai.

Room Tip: My room was on 11th floor. Fairly quiet most of the time. Air con was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I really liked staying at this hotel. It looks and feels very modern and trendy. Service is good and the central location too. I could see Burj Khalifa from my room and that was very nice, eventhough the room was quite basic. I liked the pool area and it was very convenient to have a small store just next to the hotel. Wifi was good and the lobby area is very nice but do not expect any luxury here.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Hi Mila00,

We are happy that you really liked staying with us at Rove Downtown.

It is great to hear that you overall liked the decor and thought it was modern and hip. We loved having you and hope to see you back soon.

Happy Roving,

Nila

Reviewed 13 April 2017

The hotel is very good overall , it's location and staff are excellent. The design of the hotel is modern and classic. There is a market in the hotel opening 24 hourse , also coffee shop opening 24 hours as well

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends