“Good Food, Excellent staff”
Review of Level Seven

Level Seven
Ranked #1,396 of 10,109 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$14 - US$136
Description: Gorgeously adorned with wood, steel and vintage art while blue and gray hues pop amid earthy tones, ultra-comfortable chairs openly invite lingering and feasting, true to the Mediterranean spirit.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the restaurant while staying at the hotel.

The Buffet Breakfast spread is really good, food is delicious and the service of staff is really prompt and nicely dressed.

Ms Elinah from restaurant is very Nice and Professional and took care of the guests very nicely.

Would surely recommend the place to guests.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

The food was not up-to the mark to the name of the hotel. Would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Every-time we think about the food we ate there makes us sick. They should probably have their food tasted before they serve it.

1  Thank MCM_05_01
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Service By the African Waiter great service standards Great suggestive skills impleccable way of pouring the wine and great knowledge about Food and Wine. Cool atmosphere Great portion of food and obviously its soo much budgeted.
Must give a try !!!
Absolutely Recommended

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We found a much more chilled, relaxed vibe to this brunch than others we have been to which we loved. DJ was playing some great tunes, prosecco was free flowing as were the margaritas! Lovely selection of food stations including sushi, cheese, cold and cooked seafood stations, main course and the dessert station was like heaven for me!
We enjoyed having access to the wet deck outside to take a breather between courses and to finish our drinks after brunch.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

I came to this restaurant to have lunch, I found nice place to eat, this restaurant in W hotel, in Alhabtoor City, in Sheikh Zayed Road. It is easy to find. The day was Friday I discover that they have brunch, wow it is my lucky day, a lot of food with different varieties, section for sushi another section for yummy sea food and so on, the food test is excellent, I liked the atmosphere, it is friendly somehow, suitable for families, unfortunately they don't have live music, they the DG, which is good but it is not the same as live music, what I did not like they are slow in serving, no one came to my table after serving my water, and no one came to take my plate of first course, I had to call to be noticed . In the beginning the place was awesome, but at the end of the meal it was not. I habe been ignored. There are better place than this.
The price is not matching the service, it could be that because they have sea food, but I still think it is expensive. When I asked for the wash room the waitress did know were is it, can you imagine that.