Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$201
US$157
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$94
US$247
US$200
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$249
US$231
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$107
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$139
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$107
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$204
US$187
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$1,144
US$365
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$421/night.

All reviewstown hotelamenities requiredmetro stationfree weightsclean bathroombed roomswimming pool and gymnice hotelbreakfast was includedemirates mallpalm islandstayed at this hotel for nightsnon smokingnice poolrecommend this hotelrooms are bigpalm jumeirah
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

They charged me £100 (500 aed) for a broken mirror that I neither broke or was aware that was broken. They originally said 600 aed but I kicked up a fuss. Would have fought harder but I had a flight to catch. Really not impressed. A replacement/ fixed mirror would have cost a fraction of that.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Rooms are nice and clean. Ana who work in a reception are very nice. Same as man from Nanjeria. Ana help me with AC issues very fast.
But I don't like the Russian girl who work in the reception. I left the room (with all my staff inside the room) in the morning and did not pay. I plan to pay later at evening. And leave all my things inside. And she call me and sad I must came back now to pay! I sad all my close inside the room and you can use it like a Garantee. And she was a bit rude in the way she push me to come back. I don't like to explain to other people where I am and why I can not come same time. Actually I was in other part of the city.. anyway,, her call made me nervise and run fast to hotel. And when I'm arrive other reception girl told me it's fine, we know you staff in the room and any time I come my key will not work so I'll need pass by reception and pay, which is I planned to do of course. But WHY THE RUSSIAN GIRL CALL ME AND MAKE ME SO RUSH???? I wanted to enjoy my evening with my friend after work, and her call make me very scare! I though hotel will take out my staff. But when I came the other lady sad it's fine of course we know you come and will need the key. PLEASE! If you see someone is Russian, no need to ask the Russian staff only call me. I am Russian, yes, but I speak English much better, and I prefer to speak on a phone with a polite English speaking staff then with my native language but rude staff.. who making you rush for nothing... this is not 90's and we are not in USSR, trust the costumers please. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in the hotel for 5 nights with my dad we really enjoyed we had much the hotel is so nice so clean bathroom and coffee amenities are provided when it comes to the reception staff they were very very very professional kind and smile is there all the time special thanks to Ashraf Anna and Collins they did their best to make our stay memorable thanks guys and keep it up

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I booked two rooms with a connecting door because I am traveling with kids. The receptionist gave me to rooms apart from each other. When I booked online, I mentioned clearly that the second room should be connected to the master room so I can be next to my kids. However, after arriving to booked floor, I noticed that rooms are separated far from each other one at the right corner of the hotel, where the other room located at the other end of the hotels' floor.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel please
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Positives:The hotel is new.cosy.modern.Staff is kind and helpfool.Food Delisious.Not so many choises.but everything is nice.Clean.Half board value for money.but not if your kid is older than 6 y.old.Than you have to pay extra half price for the food.Close to Marina & Mall Emirates. Negatives:The check out WORST CHECK OUT OF SLL TIMES.IT TAKES ME ...1.5 HOUR!!!!Thats because they find some extra fees.vat e.t.c.and they had to ..check.?!No free shutle bus to anywhere.Water in the swimeeng pool extremly cold.so we had to "sweem"in the jakuzi.No organisation in the restorant.Food finish sll the time & have to wait to bring the new one.ti ask for oil and vinegrade e.t.c.Far from Dubai mall

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family